Read below for our socially distanced measures for our In-Person Classes
- Please do not arrive earlier than 5-10 minutes before class start time.
- Use hand sanitizer on the way in and out of the building, and use wipes for your weights and/or your mats.
- Class managers will just take your name, to confirm attendance.
- Follow any directional signage as defined in our facilities and maintain social distance as much as possible.
- Please only bring those items that are essential for your workout - purse, keys, towel, water, weights andor mat and keep them together.
- You will not be asked to wear a face covering during class, however we request you wear one before and after exercise.
- During class please remain in your designated space as much much as possible.
- Reminder- if you are unwell, or have been in contact with anyone that is unwell with symptoms such as a fever, persistent cough, or breathing difficulty, please follow the government guidelines and self isolate and/or get tested.
- If you have attended classes and later become ill, please be sure to let us know.
Other measures in place.
- We will be wiping down any surfaces that we are touching both before and after class to maintain cleanliness.
- We are limiting the number of attendees per class to maintain a safe social distance when working out.
- Where possible windows will be opened to maintain ventilation.
- There will be NO SHARED equipment. (mats, weights, resistance bands) so you will need your own.
Any questions as always do reach out. We look forward to working out with you again in-person in a socially distanced way.